I-tasser suite 5.1 on 100 core server

Dear Zhang Lab,

I have installed and am running a homology model job on a private server which i am admin on.

My question is regarding core usage. so far i have tried with the example template and also another sequence using a 1200ish protein sequence fasta.

While it seems to be running and i have ironed out errors as i have been going along, it only ever wants to use one core - which i assume you can interpret as extremely inefficient given the other 111 threads over Xenon cores which are available. I have looked over the commands and options for Torque and OpenPBS, and changed settings in an attempt to get the I-tasser suite to use more than one core per job, but so far have been unsuccessful. Just to clarify, i have used the -runstyle command and the parallel instruction. which has also not worked. i have attached screenshots of what i get under admin mode in qmgr - but please note i have hidden the server details for security.

Does I-tasser have the capability to use more than one core per sequence/job-id?

Kind Regards,

Dan