Protein cannot be modelled due to its size

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to request a modelling for a protein which cannot be processed by the on-line server I-TASSER. My name is Juan Pablo Gallardo, and with my work group in the 'Immunology of Tripanosomatids Infection' Laboratory (Institute of Genetic Engineering and Molecular Biology "Dr. Héctor N. Torres" INGEBI, Buenos Aires, Argentina) we are characterizing a hypothetical protein of Trypanosoma cruzi with diagnostical potential for Chagas disease. This protein can be found in TriTrypDB with its ID: TcCLB.504087.20. Due to its size of 2983 aminoacids, it cannot be modelled entirely, only one domain per request. To our interest, a structure prediction of the complete protein would help to its characterization. We were wondering if this modelling can be perfomed by your laboratory, in a way that the size limit can be avoided. We would be beyond grateful since it would make us understand this protein better. If you agree, we can provide the aminoacidic sequence for the modelling.

Thank you for the on-line service you provide. It has helped us to comprehend this protein at its domain level and we are looking forward to extend our understanding to it entirelly.

We will be waiting for a response.

Thank you in advance,

Juan Pablo Gallardo
INGEBI
Vuelta de Obligado 2490
C1428ADN
4783-2871 int 19
Buenos Aires
Argentina