LOMETS2 hhsearch database error

I was trying to run LOMETS2 locally in my workstation. During the threading 3.1 stage it started running CEthreader. When it executed the command for hhsearch I got the following error message:

Error in /vol1/software/citasser/1.0/contact/DeepMSA/bin/hhsearch: could not open file '/vol1/software/citasser/1.0/lib/CE/pdb.hhm

The problem can be related to the following line in the script file for CEthreader (LM2CEthreader_5l4qA)

$hhsearchdb="$libdir/CE/pdb.hhm";

and the following system command is generating the error message

system("$hhsuite/bin/hhsearch -i initial.hhm -d $hhsearchdb -o hhsearch_initial.out -glob -mapt 0 -z 20000 -Z 30000 -b 20000 -B 30000 -v 0")

However pdb.hhm file is indeed present under the correct library folder (i.e. CE subfolder). I checked the pathname and permission settings of the pdb.hhm as well as the folders that contain this file. Nothing is wrong with that. This can be related to a database naming error. I tried to rename the pdb.hhm as pdb_hhm.ffdata and used

$hhsearchdb="$libdir/CE/pdb";

database argument but it didn't work (giving a similar error message). I will appreciate if you can help me to resolve this problem.